CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Ashey's Senior Pictures...kind of

Sunday, April 20, 2008

March 31, 2008

Hey Family!
How is everything going? This week has passed by really fast. We have doing amazing lately yesterday we had 6 investigators in church and we are going to be having Junior Zavala’s baptism this Sunday in-between the morning and afternoon session.
I’m really excited for him because I have already seen a change in him. He has crazy long hair so it will make for some good pictures. He has been reading a lot and has the best questions. He is nineteen and used to have so many problems its amazing if someone really wants to change they really can.
We had a new investigator come yesterday with her son and she is from Colombia and I think she liked the church, but her kid Michael loved the church and wants to come back for scouts on Tuesday. The ward did a really good job in fellowshipping them.
This week we have a temple trip on Thursday and I’m and it is going to awesome. Its always fun going to Manhattan, and I’m really happy to go to conference. This one is going to be amazing. I’m going to miss the cinnamon rolls, but there is a member here that works at Cinnabon and she always hooks us up with the cinnabons that are almost as good as yours mom!
You said that my cd matured? Is there a way to put it back in to another cd? And also I’ll be looking out for the other memory card. And I’m going to hand write a letter to the Winklers. Dad is now a professional hummer tour guide! That’s great for him.
We have a lot of great people to work with and I’m really excited for this up coming month. I love you all and hope to hear from you soon!
Love Russ

0 comments: