CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Ashey's Senior Pictures...kind of

Monday, January 21, 2008

Jan. 21 2008

Family,
Hey how are you all doing? It sounds like you have been having a lot of fun with the grandkids there.
This week has gone by really quick I had to do exchanges for Tuesday and Thursday and we had president interviews on Friday so it was kind of hard to focus on our teaching pool at least for me. Guillermo isn't getting baptized until he quits smoking and drinking coffee. He will probably take another month or so. He was a little bummed up but he will make a great member. Daisy is making a lot of progress and she just needs to come to church. She has been trying to quit coffee as well and I told her that we give up elevators if she could give up coffee. I was thinking of you mom and how you give a something that you really want. Elevators are so nice!
Also Aureliano came up this Saturday and had a lesson with Guillermo and us. He has made so much progress and you can really see the light in his eyes. After that he took us to eat and a Spanish restaurant I ate a tortia that was way good.
The ward here is crazy there are so many people to work with. We are trying to start working with the members more and this ward is really good about giving us referrals. We just have to work to get them.
I got the garments and thank you so much for getting them for me. I will keep my eyes out for the package with the shoes in it. Once again thank you so much for all the work that you do for me!
Its sounds like you are all going so worldly now with that 42 inch screen! That will be nice for everyone.
I'm glad to hear that grandma is doing so good that makes me really happy to hear that. She is such a sweet lady.
How are dad’s classes going? Is he going to come out with straight a's? How are all of the new missionaries doing? How is Tony and Preston? I should write them a letter some time. How is Emily Sanders and her new baby doing? I told Ashlyn that I’m going to have to make all new friends when I get back. I guess mom will always be my friend!
Well its cold cold cold here and it looks like it's here to stay for a bit and I’m excited to experience Moab weather! I love you all so much and hope that everything is going amazing!
Love Russ

0 comments: